Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh Baby!









Evelyn is already six weeks old and a whopping 11 pounds 8 ounces! And, dare I say, she is the cutest baby to ever walk the planet. She has the coolest personality, too. She's very calm, but alert. She usually only cries when she absolutely needs something, and she gives smiles out for free! Am I bragging too much? Too bad! It's MY blog...I can do what I want!! :-)

Anyway, back to reality.... Motherhood is fantastic. I love being a mommy. My heart is melting, bursting and glowing at the same time. It's definitely a full time job, though. I have no idea how single mothers do it. You know, I used to say I wanted as many kids as God would bless us with...now I'm saying I want as many as God thinks we can handle.... big difference. :-)

So...Lots of hugs & kisses from me, Jason and Evelyn! We hope to see you at our Halloween party!

Love,
Mandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolute "doll face." We are so looking forward to our first grand-daughter sitting experience this Sunday, Oct. 22. Please make sure you don't use up all the smiles before we get there! Miss Evelyn is a prize, and she has two wonderful, loving parents.
Grandpa Roberts

Anonymous said...

omg shes a lil' cutie pie alrite...lov the pic of her sittin der with her big smilers on..ur a gr8 mommy g'luck frm nicole