Saturday, August 04, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!

For those of you who who haven't heard.....


Evelyn is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!!!


Jason and I are VERY excited to be expecting another little bundle around March 4th. So far, this pregnancy is a little different from my last pregnancy. I'm not as tired as I was with my first and I have "evening sickness." I wasn't queezy at all with my first pregnancy, which I am now realizing was a huge blessing. Hopefully it won't last the whole time.

I don't think reality has completely hit us yet. We know we're going to have two babies under a year and a half...but I don't think we really *know* what we're in for. It should be interesting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Evelyn and congrats to you and Jason!!! Evelyn will be a wonderful big sister!!!

Katie, Christian and Hunter

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

So now when you come to Iowa you'll have TWO in tote!! I'm so super excited for you all :)

Lots of love as always, from the Miller clan :P