Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Proud!

Jason and I are so proud of our daughters. It's so incredible how they change and grow every single day...

Evelyn:

She is potty trained! She's still going potty in her diaper at night, but during the day, she's going on the potty pretty consistantly. I think the nighttime stuff will take a while to get used to. She's really cute about going potty. She'll be playing and all of a sudden, she'll disappear. The next thing I know, she's half naked and screaming, "Wanna see my pee??" It cracks me up.

Evelyn knows all the letters of the alphabet. For some reason, she's really interested in letters. She started by pointing to a letter and saying, "Wed dat go?" which is Evelynese for "what's that called?" I would tell her and she'd say, "Ooooh." Now she names all the letters of the alphabet when she sees them. Just now, as I'm writing this, she pointed to my Toshiba laptop and said, "T-O-S-H-I-B-A." How cute.

Reagan:

She's walking!! So far, she's taken at least 12 steps. She says "ma ma, da da, hi and num num." She's a very happy baby and gives cute little flirty looks to anyone who will pay her any attention. She eats like a horse! It doesn't matter what I give her, she devours it and wants more. The best way to describe her is "cuddly, but tough." There's nothing she enjoys more than to snuggle with mommy or get a hug from her sister. As snuggly and sweet as she is, she's also able to endure the daily "accidental" injuries associated with being a younger sister.

I'm so glad we have this outlet to keep you updated on their progress and development.

Thanks for reading!!

Love,
Mandy

No comments: