Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Reagan!!!


Group Picture! Ian is the only one who looks like he wants this picture to happen. Everyone else is probably thinking "get this over with so I can go and eat some cake." (including Joel)


Reagan's first taste of cake....she likes it...as you will see...

Faith...if you touch that cake, you might lose a finger.


Digging in...


I wish my mouth was bigger...


Smoosh, grab, eat, repeat...


SO BIG! (so messy) This is where my "friend" (if we can call her that) encouraged Reagan to put her hands on her head. THANKS, CARRIE!!! ....just wait.


The aftermath...look at that cake! She demolished it!
Reagan's party was a lot of fun!
Special Thanks:
Mom and Ray, Thank you SO much for allowing us to have Reagan's party at your house! Everyone seemed to have a great time!
Thank you to everyone who came to Reagan's party and thank you for all the awesome gifts!! She's been having so much fun with her new presents! It's cute to watch her decide what to play with next. Of course, Evelyn thinks all the gifts were for HER....yelling at Reagan each time she tries to play with her bath toys or read one of her books. They have both benefited from Reagan's snacks and cookies, though. I gave them some cookies today and Evelyn told me (in her own language) that Reagan was enjoying the cookies. She said, "Raygee nummy num happy mouth!" She's so darn silly.
Reagan's birthday doesn't end here! We're going to get together with my Dad, Ann and family to celebrate her birthday again! I'm looking forward to seeing Reagan devour another cake. I hope our girls realize how lucky they are to have SO MANY family members who love them so much.






3 comments:

The Schoeneman's said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Reagan!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help!!!

Love the shot of all of the kids!!

~Carrie

Anonymous said...

Awwwww how fun! Wish I could've been there, Happy Birthday Reagan!!!